Fuel Better. Run Faster.
Jackie is a registered dietitian who works with enthusiastic, dedicated distance runners who want to fuel their bodies better so they can improve endurance and fitness, increase energy, recover faster, and run better than ever.
As both a successful distance runner herself (having run dozens of road races and qualifying for the Boston marathon 4 times!) and an expert in sports nutrition (with over 8 years experience as a dietitian), Jackie is taking all her knowledge and experience on all things nutrition science and endurance athletics to bring YOU the tools you need to feel, fuel, and perform at your best.
Runners and endurance athletes who work with Jackie learn a process that will help them become the best athlete they can be. Chase a new distance. Get a new Personal Record. Heck, even go for a run and have energy to walk the dog later in the day!
So if you're someone who wants to...
* Improve endurance, fitness, and pace
* Increase body confidence and body image
* Avoid "hitting the wall" during training, workouts, and races
* Learn sustainable eating habits that make you feel healthy, energized, and confident
* Have more energy both during and after workouts... and not feel sidelined to the couch for the rest of the day because you're so worn out
* Feel confident knowing what to eat before, during, or after a run or workout to improve performance and recovery and avoid stomach distress
Then what are you waiting for? Schedule your free strategy session and let's talk about how you can get there!